Boy dies after contracting severe infection during family vacati - San Diego, California Talk Radio Station - 760 KFMB AM - 760kfmb

Boy dies after contracting severe infection during family vacation

Posted: Updated:

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - A 7-year-old boy has died after contracting a severe bacterial infection.

Family members still don't know if he somehow contracted a flesh eating bacteria while on vacation at Camp Pendleton Lake.

News 8's Phil Blauer has more information on the tragic death in this video report.

 

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.