Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets announces the addition of Greystone's Associates "Microneedle Drug Delivery Patches, Syringes & Systems - Devices, Players, Markets and Forecasts" report to its catalogue.
Microneedle technology is attaining commercial viability at a time when drug developers are faced with new challenges as they assess ways to administer new classes of compounds with significant therapeutic potential. The widespread availability of rapid throughput screening is accelerating the discovery of new drugs, a significant number of which are large-molecule therapeutic compounds that cannot tolerate passage through the digestive system, requiring pharmaceutical companies to forego oral formulations and select alternate routes of administration.
- Provides assessments of microneedles drug delivery devices, patches, syringes and systems
- Analyzes and evaluates microneedle technology and assesses the medical market potential for existing and probable future products
- Provides detailed descriptions of microneedle system business opportunities, market demographics, and business strategies
- Provides market data and forecasts to 2016
- Profiles microneedle drug delivery product and technology participants, their activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
For more information please visit Research and Markets.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Drug Delivery
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.