CARLSBAD (CBS 8) - Two people are displaced Tuesday morning and are getting help from the Red Cross, after a fire breaks out in their garage.
Fire broke out around 11 p.m. Monday at a condo in the 4700 block of Argosy Lane, in Carlsbad.
A woman asleep inside the home was startled awake by the smoke detectors, and rushed to warn her neighbors.
Firefighters say flames started in the garage and working alarms kept the fire from spreading. The fire was knocked down in about 10 minutes.
The fire caused an estimated $400,000 in damages. No injuries were reported and neighbors in the area were able to get out safely.