1. How to Enter. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
I. On-Site Entry: On Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 from 6p – 8p everyone who attends will be eligible to win 1 of 4 Vegas Packages (see “Prizes” below in section 3). One Vegas Package will be given away every half hour. Winner will be chosen by random drawing from all qualifiers present. Must be present to qualify and win. One entry/prize per person. The event will take place at “The Centre” located at 1205 Auto Park Way Escondido, CA 92029.
2. Contest Period. The contest will begin Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 at approximately 6PM and end at 8pm.
3. The Prizes. Contestants will be eligible to win one of four Vegas packages:
a) One night Stay and a dinner for two at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino plus tickets to Blue Man Group. Total estimated retail value: $360.
b) One night stay at the New Tropicana Las Vegas, dinner for two at Bacio® Italian Cuisine, and tickets to MAMMA MIA! Total estimated retail value: $485.
c) One night stay at Caesars Palace, dinner for two at Serendipity 3, and tickets to ABSINTHE. Total estimated retail value: $473
d) One night stay at The Venetian Las Vegas, dinner for two at the Rock House, and tickets to Rock of Ages. Total estimated retail value: $406
Kirvin Doak Communications and KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. reserve the right to substitute prize or any portion thereof with another prize of equal or lesser value as determined by Kirvin Doak Communications and KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. in their sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the full amount awarded. Additional prize details will be provided to each winner once the official KFMB-FM Prize Release has been signed.
Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and/or local taxes and/or prize related fees. Each prize package shall not include the following: ground transportation, hotel room service, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc; local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees or taxes. Any fees or expenses not specifically mentioned as part of the prize package are not included.
4. Selection of Winners. Every eligible contestant (see eligibility requirements below) who attends the event will have a chance to win 1 of 4 Vegas Package (see “Prizes” in section 3 above). One Vegas Package will be given away every half hour beginning at 6:30 pm. Winner will be chosen by random drawing from all qualifiers present. Must be present to qualify and win.
5. Eligibility Requirements. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to conditions set forth in these Official Contest Rules. The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County only who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to win Prizes or otherwise participate in this Contest: employees of KFMB / Midwest Television, Inc., other Sponsors (see “Sponsors” below at section 7), their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each.
6. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of participants.
7. Sponsors. Sweepstakes sponsors are KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. and Kirvin Doak Communications (“Sponsors”).
8. Winner’s Responsibility. Each winner is solely responsible for payment of all prize related fees or expenses not specifically mentioned, and for payment and reporting of federal, state and local taxes and may be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or promotion.
9. Conditions of Entry. By attending the event each Contestant grants permission, without compensation, for KFMB-FM/Midwest Television, Inc., contest “Sponsors” and their agents and licensees to use the Contestant’s name, voice, and images for broadcast on KFMB-FM, online at sandiegojack.com or on the JACK FM’s Facebook page and for all promotional purposes in connection with the contest. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or technical problems. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. For a complete list of winners, please send your request, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “KFMB CONTEST – Win a Trip to VEGAS” c/o KFMB TV, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. This list will be available for a 30-day period 7-days after the contest has officially ended.
10. Winner Notifications/Prize Acceptances. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify qualifiers or potential winners, for incomplete, stray or illegible entries, or for technical or other problems incurred while entering. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. Must be present to win. If winner is not present or fails to respond when his/her name is announced, prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. The event will take place at The Centre located at 1205 Auto Park Way Escondido, CA 92029. Winners will be required to present valid identification to redeem prize.
11. Copyright. The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, Inc., and/or KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.