1. How to Enter. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. Online Entry Method: Enter at 760kfmb.com for a chance to cohost the Brett Winterble Show on AM 760 for a day and win $760.00. A total of two (2) online winners will be chosen.
3. Contest Period. Entries will be accepted between Monday, July 25, 2016 at approximately 9am and Friday, September 23, 2016 at 4pm.
4. The Prizes. Two (2) online winners will win a chance to cohost with Brett Winterble on the AM 760 as well as a cash prize of $760.00. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or lesser value as determined by KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. in its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the full amount awarded. Cohost date to be determined by mutual agreement between the winner and KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc.
5. How to Win. Entrants will be asked to submit an online essay/statement as to why they believe they would make a great cohost. Winners will be selected by Brett Winterble from all entries submitted based on his determination, in his sole discretion, as to which entrants would make the best cohosts.
6. Eligibility Requirements. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to conditions set forth in these Official Contest Rules. The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County only who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to win Prizes or otherwise participate in this Contest: employees of KFMB / Midwest Television, Inc., other Sponsors (see "Sponsors" below at section 7), their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each.
7. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of participants.
8. Sponsors. Sweepstakes sponsors are Stellar Solar, and KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. ("Sponsors").
9. Winner’s Responsibility. Each winner is solely responsible for payment of all prize related fees or expenses not specifically mentioned, and for payment and reporting of federal, state and local taxes and may be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or promotion.
10. Conditions of Entry. By submitting a contest form or calling AM 760, each Contestant grants permission, without further compensation, for KFMB-AM/Midwest Television, Inc., contest "Sponsors" and their agents and licensees to use the Contestant’s name, voice, and images for broadcast on KFMB-AM, online at 760kfmb.com or on the AM 760’s Facebook and Twitter page and for all promotional purposes in connection with the contest. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or technical problems. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. For a complete list of winners, please send your request, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "KFMB CONTEST - AM 760’s "Cohost for Cash Giveaway 2016" c/o KFMB Radio, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. This list will be available for a 30-day period 7-days after the contest has officially ended.
11. Phone Lines. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned, including Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the contest or any portion of the contest. Any attempt to damage or undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this contest will result in disqualification from the contest. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice.
12. Winner Notifications/Prize Acceptances. Winners will be notified by Radio Promotions on the day after each contest is completed. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify qualifiers or potential winners, for incomplete or illegible entries, or for technical problems incurred while entering. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. If an on-air qualifier cannot meet the date and time requirements for this prize within 30 days after notification, the prize will be forfeited and become property of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. The KFMB Stations are located at 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. For directions to the KFMB Stations call (858) 571-8888. Local winners will be required to present valid identification to redeem prize.
13. Copyright. The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, Inc., and/or KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.