KFMB Stations Official Contest Rules – Flyaway to Las Vegas
1. How to Enter. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
I. Online Entry Method: Beginning Thursday, September 7, 2016 enter to win online at www.760kfmb.com to win a Flyaway to Las Vegas on October 18, 2016 though October 20, 2016. A total of one (1) online will will be chosen to win the Grand Prize.
2. Contest Period. The contest will begin Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at approximately 12AM and end on Friday, September 30, 2016 at 9:15AM.
3. The Prize. One (1) online winner will receive a two-night stay (10/18/16 through 10/20/16) for two at the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, round-trip flights for two to Las Vegas from San Diego and $760.00 in spending cash. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. and Stellar Solar reserve the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or lesser value as determined by Stellar Solar and KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. in their sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the full amount awarded.
Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and/or local taxes and/or prize related fees. Each prize package shall not include the following: ground transportation, gambling, hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, etc.; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees or taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included as part of the prize package. Any fees or expenses not specifically mentioned as part of the prize package are not included.
4. Selection of Grand Prize Winner. A total of one (1) online winner will win one (1) Grand Prize. Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone. Participants may enter online at www.760kfmb.com only once. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen by random drawing on Monday, October 3, 2016.
5. Eligibility Requirements. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to conditions set forth in these Official Contest Rules. The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to win Prizes or otherwise participate in this Contest: employees of KFMB / Midwest Television, Inc., other Sponsors (see “Sponsors” below at section 7), their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each.
6. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of participants.
7. Sponsors. Sweepstakes sponsors are KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. and Stellar Solar (“Sponsors”).
8. Winner’s Responsibility. Each winner is solely responsible for payment of all prize related fees or expenses not specifically mentioned, and for payment and reporting of federal, state and local taxes and may be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or promotion.
9. Conditions of Entry. By submitting an online contest form, each Contestant grants permission, without further compensation, for KFMB-FM/Midwest Television, Inc., contest “Sponsors” and their agents and licensees to use the Contestant’s name, voice, and images for broadcast on KFMB-AM, online at 760kfmb.com or on the 760 KFMB’s Facebook and Twitter page and for all promotional purposes in connection with the contest. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or technical problems. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. For a complete list of winners, please send your request, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “KFMB CONTEST – FLYAWAY TO U.S. PRESIDENTIAL DEABTE IN LAS VEGAS” c/o KFMB Radio, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. This list will be available for a 30-day period 7-days after the contest has officially ended.
10. Winner Notifications/Prize Acceptances. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify qualifiers or potential winners, for incomplete or illegible entries, or for technical problems incurred while entering. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. If an on-air winner fails to claim a prize within 5 days after notification, that prize will be forfeited and become property of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. The KFMB Stations are located at 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. For directions to the KFMB Stations call (858) 571-8888. Local winners will be required to present valid identification to redeem prize.
12. Copyright. The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, Inc., and/or KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.