Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Imagine being able to decrease the drying time of your household's most demanding appliance by 10 to 25 minutes. How you do your laundry is about to change as we go chemical-free while lowering your energy bill.
It's kind of like the old tennis ball trick— minus the chemicals — and it's energy-efficient beyond belief.
I featured this product for the first time almost two decades ago and it is now wildly popular with our viewers. Pur Soft Wool Dryer Balls are handmade New Zealand wool dryer balls that soften your laundry naturally without any of the toxins found in conventional fabric softeners. They will reduce your drying time by 35 percent and in turn can save you hundreds on your annual energy costs — up to 20 percent per year.
Throw these dryer balls in to your dryer and they create hot pockets between your clothing to decrease dryer time, saving you time and money.
Click the play button to see them in action!
Features of the Pur Soft New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls:
- Decrease your drying time 10 to 25 minutes depending on dryer and load size
- 100 percent eco-friendly and non-toxic
- Replaces dryer sheets
- Safe for all dryers and don't fall apart like dryer balls
- No dyes like tennis balls
- Reduces static and wrinkles
- One of the best-reviewed products on the market
- Each dryer set lasts for 1,000 loads
- It's recommended to replace the dryer balls every four to six months
If you read Pur Soft wool dryer balls reviews online, you'll find they are extremely popular and effective. While you may find similar prices on Amazon, the deal I found is for the XL size and is made of 100 percent natural New Zealand wool.
BUY IT NOW: $15 off six Pur Soft Wool XL Dryer Balls with free shipping
**Essential oil set available with this deal too!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- The 24 best Mother's Day deals and freebies for 2019
- Amazon launches Mother's Day store with gifts under $20
- The best designer watch deal for mom is under $50 today
- The best upgrade for your TV is under $100 today
- The 11 best Amazon deals for May 2019
- The best pillow for mom stays cool all night long
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.